To report abuse read the following terms.
We treat every abuse very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, please provide us with sound arguments. Sound arguments MUST carry the following information (otherwise they will be ignored).
We kindly ask you to treat this request seriously as AnonTransfer operates in full compliance with the law and ensures complete transparency. Every file on our system can be found on AnonTransfer servers through various internet resources. This fact can be extremely helpful for the copyright holder, as any file transmission can be tracked. We are more than willing to assist copyright holders in protecting their rights. We are ready for long-term cooperation with anyone who can help us locate any misuse of our site.
When filing an abuse report, please provide the following:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the User Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit AnonTransfer to locate the User Content. Providing URLs is required to help us locate the User Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your name, physical address, email address, and phone number.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the User Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Requests will be processed much faster if you:
- Specify the country where the copyright infringement takes place.
- Use an official email domain when making the request.
- Do not forget to attach a scanned document (stamped and signed) confirming the rights to the material or work.
- Do not forget to attach a claim that you send us by email with a signature, such as a valid digital signature or a scanned physical signature.
If you find child pornography on our servers, please immediately contact our support team (available 24/7).
AnonTransfer receives and processes requests and complaints from users regarding any dangerous content located on our servers.
A proper notification MUST contain the information mentioned above, or it may be IGNORED.
Abuse reports for files with violence, child pornography, cruelty, national and religious dissension will be taken seriously, and immediate action will be taken to remove such content.